A TrikeTable for all! Actually, it's not the original TrikeTable Repair Stand but rather its wooded cousin the TimberTable. Still designed for maximum compatibility, the TimberTable uses a wooden cruciform and fixed, but movable, cradle positions.
- Designed to fit nearly every make and model of recumbent trike on the market. Delta trike and tadpole trike compatibility.
- Pre-drilled in multiple positions to adapt to your trike and hold it firmly in place. Configure it for your trike and don't worry about adjusting it until you get your next trike!
- Same unique offset cradle design and materials as the original TrikeTable.
- Put your stand anywhere. Any flat surface will work but you can also clamp the wooden base in a vise or to numerous portable project tables.
- Optional 20 inch extension tubes provide a more ergonomic working position, when using the TimberTable on the ground.
The TimberTable now ships FREE to all 48 contiguous United States (some exclusions apply).
What assembly is required?
The TimberTable ships assembled with tube holders pre-fastened. Press the silver vertical extensions into the tube holders. You may need to adjust position slightly for ideal fit, but we think we've got it pretty close.
Can I buy replacement parts?
Yes, of course. Contact Us for a quote.
What materials do we use?
The black base parts are pine, the tube holders are plastic, the silver vertical extensions are aluminum, and the cradles are rubber.
What is the maximum height of the stand?
We designed the TimberTable to be placed on a stable flat surface that provides the right working height for you and your trike. We’ve seen current customers use rolling tool carts, work benches, boxes and many other surfaces.
Of course, the ground is always an option too. And in that case we'd recommend the 20 inch extension tube option, to get your trike a bit higher than the standard 14 inch lift height.
What are the dimensions of the stand?
The base measures 32″ in length and 20″ at its widest point.