A TrikeTable for all! Actually, it's not the original metal TrikeTable Repair Stand but rather its wooded cousin the TimberTable. Designed for maximum compatibility, the TimberTable uses a redesigned extra stout wooden cruciform and fixed, metal u-bolt cradle position anchors.
- Designed to fit nearly every make and model of recumbent trike on the market. Delta trike and tadpole trike compatibility.
- Pre-drilled in multiple positions to adapt to your trike and hold it firmly in place. Configure it for your trike and don't worry about adjusting it until you get your next trike!
- Same unique offset cradle design as the original TrikeTable.
- Put your stand anywhere. Any flat surface will work but you can also clamp the wooden base in a vise or to numerous portable project tables.
- Optional 20 inch extension tubes provide a more ergonomic working position, when using the TimberTable on the ground.
What assembly is required?
Anchor the metal bracket to wooden base with included fasteners and pre-drilled pilot holes using a #2 Phillips driver. Insert tubes into tube holders and you are ready for trike repair.
Can I buy replacement parts?
Yes, of course. Contact Us for a quote.
What materials do we use?
The base parts are unfinished USA sourced CNC cut 1.5” cabinet grade plywood, the silver vertical extensions are aluminum anchored by metal U-bolt brackets. The black cradles are rubber.
What is the maximum height of the stand?
We designed the TimberTable to be placed on a stable flat surface that provides the right working height for you and your trike. We’ve seen current customers use rolling tool carts, work benches, boxes and many other surfaces.
Of course, the ground is always an option too. And in that case we'd recommend the 20 inch extension tube option, to get your trike a bit higher than the standard 14 inch lift height.
What are the dimensions of the stand?
The base measures 32″ in length and 20″ at its widest point.
Carriage House Trike Rack Reviea
Easy to assemble and use. I put it together and serviced my trike easily and effectively. This rake makes the maintenance much easier. So glad my wife got this for me!
Product is made out of laminated wood and is as sturdy as it gets.
Best service ever,
Best value,easy to use
Works great after tweaking
Pre-drilled holes didn't fit my TerraTrike Spyder ATC frame, but after drilling a few extra holes to reposition the support poles it works great!
Carriage House CycleWorks
Thanks for the review Barry - we’d love to see what you modified if you have a photo to email along: firstname.lastname@example.org Best wishes
Timbre Table stand
This trike stand does work well with most of my trikes. It has worked very well with my Catrike 700 and Expedition R but not too well with my wife's Pocket. I managed to still use it just not as securely as with the other two trikes. Overall it is a great product and it helps me work on my trikes without having to bend at the waist much. Wish there was a better way to make adjustments to the stand without grabbing a wrench. Maybe quick release?